If you are planning on getting videos from iPhone to iPad, then here are the two ways to do it. They are as listed below:
The camera connection kit
Apple’s [easyazon-link asin="B003K1EYM6"]Camera Connection kit[/easyazon-link] for iPad is the best way to move your videos from an iPhone to iPad. You can get the kit at a local Apple retail store or via Apple’s online store. You will need a small camera connector for this to work. On connecting this to the iPad, the Photos app will automatically launch on the iPad.
The Photos app will show the entire photos and videos on the camera roll, you can either copy them all or just the selected ones.
Photo Transfer Application
The other one is through Photo Transfer app, which is an excellent tool to transfer photos and videos between iPhones and iPads.This is a universal application, so you just have to pay for it once to install it on all iOS devices you have. This application is very user friendly, it will automatically see all the other iOS devices on a local WiFi network to releive you of the tiring work of connecting the devices on a wireless network.
To transfer videos from iPhone to iPad, do the following:
- Open the app on both devices.
- On the iPhone, select the videos you want to transfer. Multiple videos can be selected at once.
- On the iPad, tap the Device tab in its bottom nav bar. Look for the name of the iPhone and select if it’s not already selected.
- Then tap on ‘Get Videos’ – and the video transfer will begin.
The app has a good status bar that shows you progress on each video being transferred, and a separate one for the overall progress. Once the transfer is complete, the videos will be in your Photos app, in the Camera Roll folder – so they’re accessible from iMovie for editing.
Some of the other options would be to use cloud-based file sync service, such as Dropbox, which allows upto 2GB free storage. There are some disadvantages using this procedure:
- Uploads might get a little slower depending upon the length or size of the videos (works slower than the camera connection kit).
- Video files have a tendency to use larger storage area which may result in unnecessary usage of the cloud services unless it is regularly maintained by removing files which are no longer in use.
Posts Related to How To Get Videos from iPhone to iPad Without iTunes Sync
One great feature in the iOS 5 that will help you be more wireless in your life is the new Wi-Fi sync capability. This feature ...
Sometimes, there are possibilities that after Jailbreaking your iPad, it might have started functioning improperly. The usual solution to any problem that might be effecting ...
iPad is a great tablet and the camera roll app on it is one of the great apps to manage images on it. But there ...
Boxee is a video streaming app available on the Apple App Store. You can call it your own personal YouTube on iPad, in the sense ...
With iPad and iPhone owners spending so much of their time with these devices, it has become an integral part of their life. Every photo ...